Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Partners Hospice How Did I Dream Of Him Dying And He Did?

How did I dream of him dying and he did? - partners hospice

Hello everyone, I'm freaking a little. I'm not a fan of such things, but I'm beginning to think that is strange. Anyway, my mother died of cancer 5 years ago. He was in a hospital near the end, and all slept there for a few nights, we knew it. The night before his death, I had a dream of his fleet into the room where I slept and smiled and talked. He looked very young and it really was, ie. Pain, etc. He died the following night. I forgot about my dream until my grandfather died last week. He was in the hospital itself, and consists of the previous week. I visited him every day, hand in hand and clean the mouth. One night I had a dream last week was walking through the corridor of the hospital and stopped and told me he loved me, "Thank you for your visit and mouth sponge every day." Then he said goodbye to me and told me he loved me. I woke the next morning, my colleague told me he heard his grandfather say goodbye to my dream. Suddenly I feltwill be in the hospital, where he would die that day, what he did, and I stood there, rubbing his hair. We all knew that things could come, but we have several previous calls to the hospital was 5 days before he was weakened. My head spins from all this? Do we really need a dream or was it something else? Please be honest and not say things if you do not believe all that and just think it was fair that I have a dream to tell the truth! Thank you guys ....

7 comments:

bradders... said...

It may be co-incidence, as you say, you knew it was coming, and getting weaker .. Because if he has this dream and the next day that is not the case, then one would have thought nothing more about the dream when you spend away the day after his dream, a coincidence, do you remember that feeling that you had planned.

Or .. On the other side of the argument that you have a gift and it is in line with their family and are very open and prophetic dreams.

I am a spiritualist, and said that if a loved one who has spent more than that, a dream, actually a system of visits. Perhaps because the spirits were in his dreams in this life and in the following sense, they could visit.

This happened twice makes me think I have a gift. If you think it's a good thing to have or not is another question.

Bradders. x

PS: Sorry for your loss HUN.

nicole said...

I think it was a dream but a vision is what my mother said that, as was done such things with me. She said that God gives spiritual gifts of some people. I think he has the gift of seeing visions.

Alexandr... said...

How do your parents who obviously have a deep commitment (more than most others though), what sort of links together and felt that have escaped

Trinity paige said...

My father had friends in the same, but it is completely random. His longtime friend should be on vacation. btw I have not spoken for months. One evening I went to bed and had a dream that his friend drove over a cliff and had to save it. He came to him, but his hand slid friends. The next morning he learns that his friend was killed in a car accident or something else.
So, in all their staff. It may be possible.

Trinity paige said...

My father had friends in the same, but it is completely random. His longtime friend should be on vacation. btw I have not spoken for months. One evening I went to bed and had a dream that his friend drove over a cliff and had to save it. He came to him, but his hand slid friends. The next morning he learns that his friend was killed in a car accident or something else.
So, in all their staff. It may be possible.

kittykat said...

You are in front of the cognitive dreams, and were served very well. You will receive a nurse and say goodbye to your grandparents at the end. I feel blessed to hear that you had the opportunity to do so because of the need to bless x

krazykel... said...

Hello, my name is Frances Kelly. Please do not be afraid of their experiences. Terribly sorry for the loss. However, he comes to understand their fear. If you believe that or not, are psychological. I am 15 and live in a small town called Sebastain, Florida. I have 3 other friends all have psychic dreams and you and I'm really set on a band. If you have a myspace my url, you can contact who is myspace.com/krazykellz06 Everyone is friendly and helpful, experienced hard times exspecially the forecast intensity. You can also send me an e-mail, krazykellz06@yahoo.com
I'm sure it can be very overwhelming, but I'm here to help!

Post a Comment