Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hospital Beds For Home Use Atlanta Hospital Bed For My Grandmother's In-home Care.?

Hospital bed for my grandmother's in-home care.? - hospital beds for home use atlanta

I am a doctor for my grandmother to Alzheimer's disease. I take care of them in my house. Unfortunately, it is the last phase and is now in a hospital bed-ridden. My family and I have the task, they can rely on with all the 2 hours so as not to get bedsores. This is very annoying because you can not sleep, and we go on the other. Can anyone tell me whether there are beds that are automatically turn on patients? You have to pay for it out of my pocket, but at this point that could save our family from sleep deprivation, while the support of my grandmother at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, I do not know, it is better to get an air mattress, you can ask your doc;; yet

Post a Comment