Friday, February 12, 2010

Petco Screen Cover Clips How To How Do I Use Screen Cover Clips For My 10 Gallon Aquarium?

How do I use Screen Cover Clips for my 10 gallon aquarium? - petco screen cover clips how to

PETCO video clips I bought for my 10 gallons tank cover, but I have no idea how to use them. No directions on the package, and I searched and searched the Internet looking for opportunities to do to find them, but in vain. If someone could enlighten me, I would be very grateful!

Are Petco Reptiles screen clips and there are 2 pieces of each. One room is larger and looks like an L with folded edges and one is a smaller piece that looks like an L with a short top and a bottom very long.

It is the image:
http://www.petco.com/Assets/product_images/8/800443078440B.jpg

Start:
http://www.petco.com/Shop/petco_Product_R_875_PC_productlist_Nav_256_N_27+122_sku_696021_familyID_4# 353.aspx Description

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I had the same problem with the clips that I bought at Petco intends to use in my 10 gallons. Petco sells only 40 clips from the small screen.

For example, the size is not his bad health. If you include the threshold for the receipt of the return. Otherwise ... Stay with a heavy book on the cage, lol, what I drive.

Post a Comment